Sunday, July 15, 2012

Because He Needs Me

I would like to introduce myself for this time. I am an established author with more than 120 published books to my credit under various names. My first name was Lynn Granville, which I have used for this book, but I also write as Linda Sole, Anne Ireland and Anne Herries. some other books with Leap of Faith will be coming out under the Anne Ireland name. Because He Needs Me is a sweet medical romance, reminiscent of those published and much loved by Mills & Boon and Harlequin readers. It has some sex scenese but nothign erotic so it is a good one to buy for elderly aunts and grandmas. It's nice but naughty and I have a lovely 4 star review for it. I will pop in an excerpt another day. Love to all, Lynn Granville - Linda/Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment